Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Utah Utah Utah!

 It started with a plane ride with the babe and myself...

Sea-Tac airport has these little fish paths throughout, it really helped Addy stay on course!

luckily there was an empty seat in the middle (why doesn't anyone want to sit next a baby on a plane? haha)

Enjoying Bambi, pretzels and her "jewsh"
How nice of my whole family to pick us up at the airport...wow, Jared and Natalie even came all the way from VA to see me!

What's that?  They didn't come for me?  OHHHH....Nathan flies in from his mission from Fort Worth Texas today too?  Right after I landed? How ironic!

So excited to finally meet her uncle Nate!

We're all here!
Next up: Awesome meal at Tucanos and a nap by the poor baby who was awakened at 4:30AM




 We enjoyed lots of family time and cousin time with Connor!

Addy loves to feed the neighbor's horses apples with grandpa




Loved joy-riding on grandpa's mower




Connor's face kills me in the picture!

Looking out the window to their favorite toy, the dog


Captivated by Winnie the Pooh and uncle Aaron

Hey, where did Addy go?

beep beep! 

Synopsis:
Seth joined the group on Saturday
We took some family pics (who knows when this will happen again?)
Nate gave an awesome talk in Church on Sunday
We ate some good grub
Aaron and Annie got married on Tuesday in Manti





Seth might not like this picture but Addy is actually sort of smiling...sorry babe!

waiting for the happy couple outside the temple

Addy had fun exploring the beautiful temple grounds

Only picture I have of the couple at the moment

Addy loves her uncle Aaron! She got so excited every time she saw him during the day

Addy calls this her "beast" dress because she looks like Belle :) 

I think grandma is showing her something really cool
This girl always has to have a stick in her hand

Seth flew back right after the wedding luncheon. Addy and I stayed for a few more days. We took a day to go see grandma & grandpa G.  Aunt Sharley was also visiting, we went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point.


 The previous 2 pictures are taken with my phone because I couldn't find my camera. Guess what, turns out I left it outside for a couple days!  Booooo :(  Good news is that it still works after drying out and the full SD card was still usable; bad news is, it doesn't take as good as pictures as it used to...

Utah was a blast!  The trip back was a little more challenging with some airplane delays, however, we were excited to return to Seattle to finish our summer adventures!

No comments: