Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beaches and Baseball

I don't think I was truly converted to loving Seattle until I went to the beach.  Addy and I met up with with some other BYU families one afternoon at Alki.  It was a gorgeous day and Addy had lots of fun throwing rocks, and spent lots of time putting sand and rocks into a bucket.  I think she could do that all day!  We could both be beach bums for the rest of our lives and be happy! The area we went to was pretty rocky, but there are sandy areas there as well...

I took a few pictures with my camera that I left outside while in Utah...it doesn't quite work as well, don't mind the big blurry circle in the middle of the pictures, I dealt with what I had! (by the way, just got a new camera I'm excited to try out)





I loved it so much that I took Seth back later that week for a date night :) We ate at a fun little Mexican Restaurant and sat and dazed into each other's eyes while watching the sunset.  Okay, not really...we got cold so we couldn't stay for the whole sunset...

We're also not too far from Golden Gardens beach, which I think I actually like better than Alki...our ward had a BBQ there a few weekends ago, and we spent part of last Saturday there enjoying a picnic.  It has lots of nice sand :) Of course I don't have any pictures...

We went to a Mariner's game for family night a couple weeks ago.  Addy got a free hat, and I also got one...they are children's hats, but Seth told me I could pull it off. haha...

Addy thought that the stairs were her own, personal seat.  She enjoyed herself.


Did we win? Nope. But we had a great time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha I'm still so jealous that you guys live in Seattle!

Whitney said...

I think Seattle in one of the coolest citys! So when are you guys moving back... or are you?