Friday, July 15, 2011

Another Endeavor

Many of you know that after we moved back to Utah and Seth started school, I was able to cut back at the Pharmacy.  
I loved my new found free time and freedom!  
and the opportunity to be home with Addy :) 
I had the time and energy to actually get things done around the house and do what I WANTED to do.  
For a long time now, I have contemplated on starting another blog to keep track of my "projects".  
Being in Seattle for the summer has been the perfect opportunity to get things rolling, (not having some of my other distractions around)...Long story short, I did it!

I started another blog.  

Photobucket

Anyway, I would love for you to check it out! 
 It's still new, there is lots more I plan to add. 
Let me know what you think...become a follower...let me know when you find cool furniture and don't know what to do with it...let your friends know...let me know if you've done any amazing projects that I could share...etc...etc...

I might be crazy...



2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow Lindsay there is no end to your talents. I love blogs like this, and spend (too much) time looking at them. You should teach a class. I'm going to put in on my blog list so I can see the updates.

HammondFam said...

I love the new blog! Wow, you are so talented! Smart, beautiful, and crafty...you've got it all! :). Keep up the projects...you are inspiring me! :)