Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What am I going to get gotten going on?

So here's a post from the other half, the lesser heard from on the blog. (Which is ok because she's the better half anyway.) Like Linz said, I'm continuing to work as the Manager for Mirage Technical Services and Bellagio Exposition Services for the time being. The next two semesters are going to be tough though as UNLV hasn't accepted a few more credits that would have really helped me out, making it much tougher to get done by next spring. I'll do my best, and we'll see what happens.

So that's what I'm up to, short and sweet. Work, school, and winning radio contests. Las Vegas contests have been good to us since we moved here. It started with Lindsay winning a New Years Kanye West concert 3 years ago and since then we've won a good many things from more concerts to a 42" Plasma, eight 2-day passes to Disneyland, a Nintendo Wii, you know, the uzh. Most recently we went to a Natasha Bedingfield concert at the House of Blues. (Thanks to KLUC, We love the Morning Zoo! lol) It was a way good concert, and we weren't more than 10 yards from the stage! We also won tickets to an exclusive premier of Batman: The Dark Night that shows tonight, but we can't go because we have YM/YW Activities. (Come to think of it, we still need to find someone to give the tickets to.)

So that's my post, ok, peace out.

1 comment:

The Hawkins said...

First off 8 2 day passes to disneyland? You know I have kids right. I would totally buy those from you. Forget about working the system...you could totally make money off me. I am so jelous you guys get to do all that stuff. A huge perk for being one of the head masters of the Belagio and also not having kids I suppose. I am sure Lind's told you about the $1000 dollars she won in high school. She always gets lucky. I'm going to start listening to more morning shows now. Wow really long comment huh?