Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's Official

3 years of grueling graduate school, 78 tests (give or take a few), required >90% on all tests and assignments, 4 awesome friends (with 4 supportive husbands), >2000 hours of free labor, 6 digits of tuition, countless hours of studying, 1 PharmD degree, and 2 Board tests (MJPE & NAPLEX)

= 1 LICENSE!!!

I just found out today that I passed my boards, I am now officially a licensed, registered pharmacist! No more school, no more tests, no more studying 24/7, no more free labor! Thanks to all of you who have helped out along the way and supported me in this goal.
















The Pharm Gals

Andria, Karen, Erica, Ashley & Me



















Our good-looking husbands
Bart, Phil, Mat, Seth & Louie

10 comments:

Rob & Autum said...

Way to GO! That is so awesome. Do you know where you want to work?

Our Happily Ever After said...

YAY Lindsay!! ! Congrats. Now you'll have to tell me where you work so I can come get my drugs from you (hahaha) :)

Karen said...

Congratulations Lindsay!!! Sorry again about the mishap with the leadership lesson. :)

SarahC said...

Congrats! I don't know how they expect you to do all of that free labor & still find time to work a normal job for some sort of a paycheck. But I bet that now you're through, it was totally worth it. Are you planning on staying in Las Vegas?

HammondFam said...

YAY, yay, yay for Lindsay!!! Gosh, it must feel absolutely amazing -- good for you!

Are you guys staying or going? What is in the plans for your BRIGHT future?!!

JJ&K said...

Yay!! Congrats, that's so awesome, I had to wipe my brow, just after reading all the stuff you had to get through!! are you staying in Vegas?

Unknown said...

Congratz ya little smarty pants. That's awesome. Now what's next. Move back to Utah?

Julie T. said...

Congrats Dr. Lindsay Gonzales!

Whitney said...

Linz I am so proud! That really is such an accomplishment and I think your amazing. We miss you guys and hope we get to see you soon.

Christensen's said...

Wahoo!
Congratulations! I thought that an undergrad from USU was an accomplishment for me. You put me to shame! I am happy (and a little jealous) for you! :)