Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Survived

Many of you have asked me what the plan is now that I'm graduated. Are we moving back to Utah or are we staying in Las Vegas? The answer my friends, is that we are staying in Sin City, the entertainment capital of the world, the city of lights (AKA Las Vegas). I am working for CVS pharmacy (Green Valley & Horizon for you locals) and Seth will be finishing his bachelor's degree at UNLV.

I have to say that I survived my first 14 hour shift yesterday...yes 14 hours!!! During the weekdays, the pharmacy is open from 8 AM to 10 PM and only one pharmacist covers the entire shift. Thank you to my friend Karen who brought me lunch and kept checking in on me to make sure I was ok. And thanks to Seth and Ben who stopped by to say hi (or to sit in the massage chair, not sure which)...Anyway here's to many more 14 hour days!!!

4 comments:

*natalie said...

14 Hours!!! They better be paying you an REALLY good salary.

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
philskaren said...

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be actually. I hope you feel the same way!

The Hawkins said...

Brutal hours. Yikes.