Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas Indeed!

We had our first official Vegas style Christmas. It was great! We started off the festivities with our good friends the Bollards, where we were dubbed Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus in an impromptu last minute Christmas story performance on Christmas Eve.

We had a fantastic Christmas morning, just the three of us...Addy didn't quite know what to think, but she sat very content as Seth and I opened all of our Christmas presents (and hers too)...She did love playing with the tissue paper...

My parents and two brothers, Aaron and Zac joined us a little later that morning. We opened presents and to talked to my brother, Nate, who is on a mission in Texas. We joined up with Jared and Natalie in Virginia on skype a little later that afternoon on our new webcam (thanks mom & dad) and congratulated them on their Christmas present...they found out they are having a BOY!!! (due in April) They had their ultrasound a month ago but didn't find out the sex until opening it on Christmas morning...talk about patience! I think I would have sneaked a peak.





My family stayed through the weekend and Addy had so much entertainment she didn't know what to do with herself...I swear everytime she was with grandpa she was squealing with laughter! She isn't used to such a bustling house!
On the day after Christmas, Seth's parent's and Stockton stopped by on their way to California.

My mom was slightly obsessed with Adalyn's hair...she kept sticking things in it...like pipe-cleaners. I think she was going for a reindeer look here?

We did manage to get her hair in a cute little ponytail...pigtails to come shortly!


We had such a great Christmas and are very fortunate to be so blessed. Hope everyone had a great Christmas as well!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh she is getting so big! I want to see her!!!!

Tanner and Sharley Danis said...

So stinkin cute!!!!! I can't wait till you guys come visit! I miss you guys! You gotta send me a pic in her boots too!