Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanksgiving and Baby Blessing


It has been an eventful month for us...and I am yet again behind in the blog-o-sphere (I can make up words, right?) 4 of the most significant events were:

1) Seth & I celebrated our 6 year anniversary (went to the cirque show "O" at Bellagio--AMAZING!)
2) Enjoyed Thanksgiving in Utah with our families (2 dinners=yum:)
3) Blessed Adalyn on November 28th while we were still in Utah
4) I went back to work...bleh


Playing with Addy...Uncle Stockton really likes to teach her where her nose is. Also while we were there grandpa G really got Addy giggling, I think he is some sort of baby whisperer, lol.


Some of the gals at one of the fantastic dinners...look at those amazing pies! (thanks for the photo Kris) I just noticed how tall I look! hmmm


Seth gave such a beautiful blessing, it was so nice!

The Gonzalez Gang

Bench Bunch

Addy with her 2 great-grandmas!

4 Generations



Grandpa B with his favorite grandchild!!!

Aaron & Zac

Aaron was really glad he was holding Addy because he got out of helping to cook dinner! haha






1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh she looks so adorable in her blessing dress! Love the shoes :)