Thursday, December 17, 2009

3 Months

Adalyn is 3 months old now! Time has gone by so quickly and it is amazing how much she is changing! Here are just a few snapshots from the past couple weeks:

She likes sitting in her bumbo chair...especially if she gets to look at the Christmas tree with all of the pretty lights!

She is better about tummy time now...although by this picture you wouldn't think so! (I noticed her finger after I had already taken it...haha)

She received her first doll and absolutely loves it!

She is fascinated with her hands and if she isn't looking at them then she's got them in her mouth...

Mom has fun during bath-time too! haha


She is still thankfully sleeping through the night for at least 10 hours! She wakes up happy every morning and from most naps...I love going in to see this face! (especially because she gets even more bubbly and kicky when she sees me!)

We've been singing some fun Christmas songs to Addy and she loves them! (Or loves us making fools of ourselves...haha)

Month to Month:
(inspired by my good friend Natalie:)

5 comments:

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

so cute...

can't believe you guys taught her the bird...

*natalie said...

What a cutie! Her crazy hair reminds me of Lucy's. I remember missing Kennedy when she took her naps and loved going in to get her when she woke up.

Leslee said...

OH she is so cute! That hair is so sweet! That pic with her finger has totally made me laugh my butt off! her face and the finger...wow, what a classic shot!

Unknown said...

What a cutie...I love those cheecks!

nat said...

so cute! I can't wait to meet her.