Thursday, September 12, 2013

Back on the blogwagon

I was told many times by many people that some of the things I did for the first child, I wouldn't be able to live up to for my other children.  That's only partially true so far. I have indeed taken many pictures of the second-born, I did newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month photo sessions. We have videos and proof he exists, just not on this blog.

It's funny, my mind is drifting and forgetting things (maybe due to 2 kiddos) and I find myself referring back to this little blog for details of happenings, pictures, when we did something, etc.  So for selfish reasons, and partially guilty reasons for not recording some very huge events for our family, I am setting a goal to start blogging again.


Maybe that year of pictures and photo sessions will make it after all...

No comments: