Friday, November 9, 2012

Flashback Friday...Waiting for Baby

We kept ourselves busy before Cohen was born.Since Seth didn't start his job right away we had some great family time this summer.  Here is a ton of pictures of some of the things we did.

We visited Krispy Kreme a couple times.  Addy liked seeing the donuts being made. Even better, was that her uncle Scott was making them!

It's nice that he gave us the family discount too! {FREE}

Seth was able to live out a life long dream of being an extra in a movie.  He was an orc in an indy film.

That's my man!

We read lots of books

We walked in to Macy's one day and Addy started laughing. She walked right over to these mannequins and said "Take a picture of me!" She thought they were hilarious!

One day when we went to get groceries at Macey's they were having breakfast and some sort of celebration


We went to Hogle Zoo 5 days before Cohen was born.  I thought all the walking around would be good for me and possibly put me into labor. In retrospect it was one of the worst days ever.  We invited Aunt Cassie and Cousin Anthony and uncle Stockton with us.  We wanted to get there early in the morning and leave by afternoon when it got crowded.  We ended up not getting there until afternoon.  It was hot, muggy, and crowded.  I was huge pregnant lady and I swear everyone was looking and pointing at me and how large I was, probably feeling sorry for me as well.  Anyway, I didn't go into labor. And I learned that Cassie didn't have working air conditioning in her van on the way home when it was sweltering hot. I thought I was going to die. Anyway, the kids had fun! Stockton and Addy are good buddies.



Gotta get a drink from the lion's mouth!

We loved the elephants! The baby was playing in water and Addy thought it was so funny

Addy, Stockton, Anthony

Brothers
They got tired at the zoo too!


 We got to hang out with family a lot during the summer too.  We had so much fun with them and wish we were still close!



Splash Pad





Buddies


First time at the dentist! No cavities! Plus she got to watch a movie on the ceiling!

Got a token at the dentist to ride the horse

Since I was tired and sick so much of my pregnancy, I was so grateful for an awesome daughter who let me rest. When she would wake up from her bed in the morning she would quietly just come in my room and read to herself or play until I woke up. 
Sweet girl

We went swimming with our friends at the Spanish Fork Pool

Braxton and Addy



Sad, but I think this is Addy's first ice cream cone

She loved it!

No comments: