Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Busy as a Beaver

Addy has been enjoying her summer, this is just a few things she has been up to:

 Learning to pose for the camera (sometimes)

Becoming so tired that she can take a nap anywhere

playing with friends at the zoo

Finding leaves, sticks and rocks

Pushing her own stroller instead of riding in it

Looking at her favorite animals


Acting like her favorite animals

Singing and playing with made up toys (like hangers)


Finding new places to hide

Trying to take her clothes off...

The above picture may require some explanation.  Seth and I were beginning to wonder if Addy was getting too hot during the nights in her blanket sleeper pajamas.  Since I didn't bring any others with us I decided to just put her in some comfy pants and a long sleeve shirt.  I woke up to her like this, with one arm out.  She apparently didn't like it.  Even when I fixed it, she immediately did the same thing.

On a similar note, as we were sitting in church last Sunday, she handed me a diaper.  At first, I thought she had just gotten in my purse and grabbed one, however, upon further investigation found out that she had in fact removed it from under her dress!  Luckily it was still clean! Yikes!

Anytime we are around water or sand Addy is in her happy place:

She loves babies and has a good time entertaining them

Writing in the sand

Yep, she wrote that. wink wink.

Did I say she loves sand?

No comments: