Thursday, December 4, 2008

Turkey lurky dee...turkey lurkey dat...I eat turkey then I take a nap. - Adam Sandler

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with our families. We were so grateful we were able to spend the holiday with them. It's tradition to go out west of Fairview on Thanksgiving morning with the extended family and play a good ol' game of Annie Oakley with shotguns and skeets.





The "Singles" table



The "Married" table

Another Anderson Thanksgiving tradition is to set up our very own butcher shop in my grandparents' garage...
Yes...I said butcher shop. We process our own beef; steaks, roast, hamburger, etc. Some of you might find this weird, but hey, we know where our meat comes from, we know exactly what's in the beef, and we get enough to last us through to the next year.

All of my aunts kept asking me if I was going to put the "meat processing" part in my blog...and I guess they all now have their answer. hehe.

We had some killer games of killer bunnies: (Don't worry, no actual bunnies were hurt during the course of these games.)








We played a lot of Guitar Hero: World Tour




Wouldn't you know it. . . our battery died.

Since we had the whole Gonzalez family together, we took some pictures! This reminds me of a joke: How do you get 4 Gonzalez's into a tree??? Take the letter "F" out of "WAY"!!! Yukukukuk! (Joke inserted by Seth)


Seth and his little brother Stockton are best buds and both of them are sad when we have to leave again. We just want to give our thanks to everyone that made our Thanksgiving weekend a fun and successful trip. We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend as well. So now that Turkey Day is outta the way let us be the first to say, Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

SarahC said...

I don't get the joke. I felt really dumb for a minute, but Chris didn't get it either. Care for an explanation?

Christensen's said...

Looks like tons of fun! I am sorry to hear that your car died! I love the snow flurries on your blog! Sooooo cute! Tell Seth he is still funny :)