Monday, October 13, 2008

Yadda Yadda

I realized it has been a LONG time since I've posted anything. Is is just me, or did September fly by? Short recap:

We have enjoyed a lot of company the past few weeks. Seth's parents and little brother Stockton came down a few weekends ago on their way to Cali and then on their way back again. We had so much fun playing with Stockton and seeing Seth's parents.

We had a BBQ with some friends; some of which we haven't seen in months! We had a great time catching up and playing rock band.

Karen made us take a picture by the dessert I made...mmm


"The band"

Annual YM/YW pinewood derby. I am pleased to say that my car won Seth's 3 out of 4 times!

My awesome derby car


Seth's deLorean (back to the future car)

My entire family (minus Aaron) came down last weekend. My parents bought a condo in our same complex and we tore it up and put in new tile, new carpet, and painted...it was a lot of work! My parents came down again this past weekend to finish things up...They want to rent it out so if anyone knows someone that needs a place let me know!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your right Sept did fly bye. Love the Pink G-Racer. Sounds like you are staying busy. Have fun remodling.

Christensen's said...

Can you believe that it is already half way through October? Time does fly by so fast! That dessert that you made looks delicious! And I love the pink car!

Emilee said...

Hey Lindsey,
Do you remember me? I was looking at natalie's blog and found you. Just thought I would let you know that I am right where you were about 3 years ago starting out in pharmacy school at USN. The only difference is that I am in South Jordan instead of Las Vegas. I have been in school for about 2 months now and am loving it, except for the long hours studying but that's just how it goes I guess. If you have any pointers for me let me know;). I'm glad to see that things are going well for you.
Emilee Blackham Kuchenmeister

Denise Clason Studios said...

I LOVE the eraser car, Lindsey!!! and how much is the condo going to rent for???