Wednesday, September 10, 2008

T to the A to the G-G-E-D

Kelly tagged me and I'm finally getting around to it:

Joys:

1) Seth/Family/Friends

2) Nature/Mountains/Flowers/Beautiful things:)

3) The days I don't have to work;)

Fears:
1) Car accidents (myself or someone I love)

2) Cockroaches

3) Going to the store late by myself

Current obessions/collections:
1) Chex mix turtle cereal bars (they are sooooo good!)

2) Playing our new favorite card game "Killer Bunnies" (It's our new Sunday night tradition with the Bollards, after they put the kiddos to bed, out comes the bunnies!)

3) Reading

Surprising facts:
1) I love to go shopping but I can't get rid of any of my old clothes!

2) I used to do pageants and was Miss Fairview in 2002

3) I can say the alphabet backwards

I tag Nicole, Cassie, and Laura!

4 comments:

Court and Britt said...

Ok so you might not remember us(Brittany & Courtney & McKinley Jones from Minnesota w/APX), but I saw your name on Whitney & Cy's blog and thought that I would say hi!! You guys look great, fun to be in Vegas and way to go on pharmacy school that is awesome!! Our blog is private, so if you would like to take a look at it send us an email at courtbritt@gmail.com!! Take care!!

the JONES'

Gonzalez said...

They must be putting something special in that Chex Turtle mix because Scott has sent me on a couple of midnight craving runs for it. Good stuff. Hmmm... Maybe a little too good.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun in CA. we should get together again and you can teach us your new favorite card game.

have a great week!

Christensen's said...

I am definetely one of those people who has a hard time getting rid of old clothes. I still have some of my shirts from high school. And more than a few. I have hung on to jeans that I keep thinking I will fit back into one day. We will see:)