Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Seth and I have had a lot going on the last couple of weeks. I'll give a short recap:

1) Seth went on a river rafting trip down the Kern River in Lake Isabella, CA with the "guys" for 4 days at the end of May. We've been told "The Forks" run is among the top 5 whitewater runs in the nation. Seth had a blast, but wonders if the meaning behind calling it "The Forks" is that they are sticking a fork in everyone that goes on it...because they're done? Well...only 4 of the 19 people (guides included) didn't end up taking a swim in the rapids at some point along the trip. Some swam 2 and 3 times. Seth would like to point out that he was NOT one of them!

2) I had my week and a half long capstone course and passed my last test from the school (which pretty much included everything I learned during the past 3 years).
3) I GRADUATED PHARMACY SCHOOL!!! I am now officially Dr. Gonzalez! It has been a long, hard, road but I made it! Most of my and Seth's family came to Las Vegas to witness the glorious event and we had a really good time with all of them.
4) We went to a graduation banquet hosted by the school. It was fun to get dressed up with my good friends from pharmacy school and their husbands and celebrate our accomplishment.

5) I went to Palm Springs, CA for work meetings and NAPLEX review for 4 days...I just got back and we are leaving for Utah for my brother's homecoming!

In the weeks to come: girl's camp, MPJE Law Exam, and NAPLEX!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Linds, or should I just start calling you Dr? I am so happy for you and am glad you are done with school! Love ya.

HammondFam said...

That is so awesome...CONGRATS!!! It must feel so good to be done with school! What an accomplishment!!!

Brook and Chad said...

I am so proud of you, girl!!! I love to see strong women accomplishing things that they set their mind to, whatever that may be! And, yours was a worthy goal!!! I adore you! Brook

Our Happily Ever After said...

YAY Lindsay!!! (I mean, Dr. Gonzalez!!!) That's great news. I'm so happy for you. Congrats girl!!!

Scott and Haley said...

congrates Dr. G! I am so proud of you! Are you guys going to be sticking around in Vegas? I am so glad you found my blog and now I have yours. It is a great way to stay in touch.

Kelly said...

Congratulations Lindsay. And I put the same picture of the rafting trip on my blog too. We must be cool.

Parry Family said...

Congrats! Dr. Lindsay! I am so happy for you. Are you guys staying in Vegas?