Friday, November 19, 2010

It's almost Thanksgiving and I haven't posted Halloween Pictures yet!

I can't skip it. I can't skip Halloween. We had so much fun dressing up this year! Ladies and gentlemen I present our BEE-autiful family:


Beekeeper with his little bee

Our busy little bee

I think I mentioned her cheesy grin she started doing in an earlier post.


LOVE it!


Addy really like playing with Seth's mask and the little bees on it


Queen bee with lil bee



We went to an MBA Family Halloween Party, it was crazy! I think there were 300-400 people there
We got BEST GROUP COSTUME out of all those people! woot woot

Seth's sister had an awesome Halloween Party too

4 comments:

Tanner and Sharley Danis said...

YAY!!! sooo, cute! I hadn't seen all her cheesy pics yet! Glad you liked our party, we'll work out the glitches next year. lol, feel free to give suggestions. haha. Did you see I did a blog post? nothing exciting right now, but i'm gonna work on it today :)

Whitney said...

You guys are so cute! I love how you do family costumes...ADORABLE! Sooooooo it's really sad that you live like 10 min away and we haven't seen you yet!

SarahC said...

You guys always have such cute costumes! Your little gal is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

CUTEST family ever! Miss you!