Thursday, June 10, 2010

um, monthly update?




I am realizing that blogging does not play as big of a role in my life as it once did. This makes me sad because it is/was the ONE journalish-slash-scrapbookish thing I was consistently doing. sort of.

Maybe this is due to the fact the desktop computer is in Addy's room and the best time to blog is during naps; but I'm afraid to disturb her.

Or maybe it is because I have to do 101 other things during that time.

It could be because I have been spending all of my computer time looking at houses...and searching for a job. (and looking at other people's blogs when I need a little break...)

Yes, I am busy...but really, who isn't?? So a long overdue update:

Seth:
* counting down the days left until we can move

* trying to finish all his prep work (aka Harvard online courses) for starting school at BYU

* OBSESSED with his corvette, corvette parts, corvette magazines, corvettes on the road, and
oh, did I mention he got a corvette? (We can share that story later)

* Busy with church, scouts, campouts

* finally got a new (old) phone after going swimming with his (again)

* watching and hoping that his beloved Lakers win the NBA championship again

* finally getting over a nasty sprained ankle from playing basketball, which slowed him down a bit from his weekly basketball and softball games

Lindsay:
* still at CVS and wishing it was in Utah so I didn't have to stress so much about finding a job

* back to studying for the MPJE law test to get licensed in Utah

* boxing things up for the move (and for condo reconstruction repairs next week...)

* looking forward to a week long vacation in VA with my family in the coming weeks

* not really looking forward to a 4 1/2 hour plane ride with a baby...(any suggestions?)

* started plans for a new master bedroom design and other projects but then had to put it all on
hold...can't wait for a new house

Adalyn:
* almost 9 months old

* crawling/scooting/rolling all over the floor

* loves cheerios

* has 2 top and 2 bottom teeth

* loves sucking through a straw

* still has a mullet ;) Yup...just can't bring myself to cut it yet

* totally over rice cereal that she once loved and now sticks out her tongue and spits it out (I mean REALLY spits it out with the sound effects and everything)

* when she gets really excited she starts to flap her arms up and down over and over again like she's going to take off flying

* very vocal

*spoiled rotten


* side note: we have been avid lost fans and stuck with it until the end...Seth made all of these "darma initiative" goodies for our own little season finale party! Isn't he so cute?

No comments: