Friday, August 22, 2008

How many of me?

There are 304,933,355 people in the United States of America. If everyone in the U.S. lined up single file, the line would stretch around the Earth almost 7 times. That's a lot of people. But how many of those people share your name? Did you know you could find these things out?

There are 162 people in the U.S. named Lindsay Gonzalez.
There are 121 people in the U.S. named Seth Gonzalez.
And out of at least 88,799 different last names, Gonzalez is the 38th most popular! (yes, that's still in the U.S. but I bet it would be #1 elsewhere;)

Want to find out how many people in the U.S. have your name? www.howmanyofme.com

It's kinda fun.

3 comments:

Julie T. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie T. said...

That was so fun! There are 6 Julie Tandy's, 18 Christopher Tandy's, and no Riley or Ridge Tandy's in the U.S. I guessed I picked pretty original names for my kids:)

HammondFam said...

There were 120 Nicole Hammond's, but there was only 1 Nicole LaLanne (which is my maiden name). I guess Tyler took me from original to ordinary! :)