Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Trip Home

I returned to good ol' North Sanpete High School this past weekend for my little brother's graduation. He was one of the valedictorians and gave the best talk of everyone (I'm not prejudice or anything). Is it just me, or is it kinda weird walking back into the school where you practically used to live? It's the same as you remember it, but totally different at the same time.


I was also able to meet up with my best friend Laura and her two adorable sons. I am so lucky to have her as a friend. She is a great mom and great example to me. I had such an awesome weekend with my family, but was freezing the whole time! I was glad to get back to the 90+ degree weather in the wonderful desert of Las Vegas.

2 comments:

The Hawkins said...

I really meant every word! I was going to embellish a little but I didn't!

Julie T. said...

Yeah! I am glad you started a blog- it is so much fun!! Your background is so cute!